Monday, February 2, 2015

Handling Changes

I'm scared to death of changes.
I stayed in the same company for eight years for that reason. I am terrified to start all over again. I don't like going out of my comfort zone, that's why I'm stuck doing the same things over and over again.

A friend sent me this message recently:
Well, there are things worth leaving even if it's already familiar
I thought about it for a while, and I realized that she's right. And this applies to all aspects of life: work, relationships, old habits.
Change is inevitable, and we have to be prepared to dive head first into that. It shouldn't be scary, it's down to how you handle it and adjust to it.

A new life is waiting for me! /o/ I can't wait for March. In the meantime, hopefully I'll survive February in one piece.

================================

Sorry if I haven't updated in a while! Will post a super late blog post about Otaku Expo in a bit! (If I'm not lazy)

No comments:

Post a Comment