Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I wasnt in the best of moods today, so someone decided to cheer me up. 
When I got home, I saw this: It's a list of all the things he has done today while I was at work. 


I thought it was just an ordinary love note, but then I read the last part of the letter. 
"Bonus: Gusto mo ngumiti? Ako naman ang may ipapagawa sayo. Let's play a little game. Sundan mo lang yung instructions ko. Wag ka na tamarin! Saglit lang to! (Tamad! de Lacy ka din talaga) Bago pa ako bumalik, tapos na ikaw dito."

Yeah, I'm lazy, so the thought of running around trying to check out the clues, lol. I'm kidding.

"Clue 01: Nasa pink na box na pinagpapatungan ng laptop. Right drawer". Oh, that was easy.


"O di ba andali lang? Parang mahalin ka. Para sakinsobrang dali gawin nun. Na late lang talaga ako ng dating eh. Pero para sakin, kasing dali ng pagkakita mo dito sa papel na ito yung mahalin ka. Dun lang ba natatapos yun? Hindi. Meron pa. Kaya may second clue pa.

Clue 2: Sa mga pinggan/hugasin?"

I thought the challenge was for me to do the dishes, haha, but I remembered he already did that. So I looked for the second clue. (Our apartment isn't really that big so..)


"Clue 2 Bakit ito? Bakit dito? Kasi malinis ngayon dito. Parang intensyon ko sayo. (Hindi to pilit ah. Totoo to). Nung nagpropose ako sayo, higit pa ako sa seryoso nun kaya YOLO. Wala akong ibang gusto kundi ikaw, maging masaya ka, at mahalin ka ng walang palabok. 
[at this point I looked around for palabok but there was none. lol]"

"Clue 3: I always thank you for this gift. lol. Nasa ilalim nung bagay na yun."

Lol right, that was also really easy to figure out. He hasn't stopped thanking me since I bought him that Razer Blackwidow Chroma as a Christmas/Valentines gift. He has always wanted that keyboard and I've seen him gasp in awe whenever he watched the demos. Ahh, the goofy smile on his face the whole time, it was worth it. 



"Clue 3: This Chroma. I can't thank you enough for this, but Im even more thankful for being a part, a significant part of your life. I will always be thankful to you.

This hunt and seek game's almost done. You're down to the last clue and to where I'm dreaming of being with you."

Last clue: The undying flower and within a book, the title describes my dream with you.

He gave me two roses on Valentines Day: One was real and one was plastic. I kept the real one inside one of my books. I didn't really look at the book, it was random. 

Although the book was about a woman trying to sabotage her little sister's honeymoon because she doesn't approve, haha. But that's irrelevant.


Last Clue: Finally, youre back in this position. Daming dinaanan no? Pero dito din pala. Parang tayo, kung ano ano pa dinaanan. Ang mahalaga, nandito na tayo. I gave you this flower.You may ask, "This again?" Kasi parang pagmamahal ko yan sayo. Undying, unyielding, intact and will never, ever change. I love you Jesse Anne/Jazz/Kairee. I ask you again, marry me and let's go to our Wedding Night.

=^_^= B'awwww.

I don't really need to point out that no one has ever done this much effort to make me smile. Sigh. Nakakainis ka talaga. Hue! I love you! 






No comments:

Post a Comment