Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I'm Engaged!

If you've asked me a year ago if I ever wanted to get married, I would have probably laughed at you and changed the subject. To be honest, the thought of walking down the aisle has never crossed my mind. I didn't think of myself as wife material. I mean, come on, I'm allergic to dishwashing liquid and detergent, and that fact alone merits me a zero on the "Potential Wifey" scale. I can't cook. I don't do household chores. I'm lazy. So for the sake of the unlucky guy I will be with, getting married wasn't really on my agenda.

Until I met this guy.

So when he proposed to me last Saturday with a ring and a Monster Hunter Pre-order receipt from Datablitz (lol), in front of a huge crowd, I didn't even hesitate. I said yes. (Well, technically, as my friend Ivy pointed out, I said "Ohmygod, Monster Hunter preorder!" instead of an audible yes, but yeah)

(c) Jo Baluyot

Although some would probably think that it's too early for me to say this, I can see myself spending the rest of my life with him. I've made a lot of stupid mistakes in my life. But this time, I feel like I'm making one of the best decisions ever.

I think I've never been so happy in my life. I'm not even exaggerating. I'm still walking around with a huge goofy smile on my face. People in the office said I looked happier. And it's true. I am a whole lot happier.

So yes, I will marry you. And I can't wait to be lazy with you. :D

Oh my god, I'm getting married next year. WTF. :))

Here's the video if you wanna watch it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37UKOrvYia0

P.S. My mom wants to have a word with you though, hala ka. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment