Thursday, April 16, 2015

The 30-day No Facebook Challenge: Day 1

For the first time ever, I have deactivated my Facebook account.

It was originally done for a different purpose, but I have decided to take a break from Facebook for a while. I have realized that I have wasted countless hours on it, and it has consumed almost my entire social life. I have valuable friendships to keep and I don't need Facebook to maintain that relationship. (and as I have always pointed out, Facebook is an evil place.)

I will be blogging everything here, and will come back after 30 days. I will still be active on Instagram, Skype and Viber (once I figure out how to use that damn thing) so you can contact me there.

So. Here goes nothing.

The 30-day No Facebook Challenge: Day 1

There isn't much to report right now since it's just starting. I had an argument with two of my best friends (which started this whole craziness in the first place) and I sent both of them text messages saying how sorry I am and have acknowledged that I am at fault, which they have accepted and replied to. I hope when I come back after 30 days, I won't start these silly arguments again.

I will miss you, beautiful girlies.*kisses both of you*





No comments:

Post a Comment