Monday, May 11, 2015

30 Day Fitness Challenge: Day 9

I didn't do the challenge over the weekend because I had a really late gig last saturday and got sick the following day. God, I'm getting old.

Too early for a progress picture but I'll show you anyway.




My face is getting thinner. I hate it when that happens, but my face is usually the first one to get thin.

I am already 4 days behind on the challenge so I kinda struggled with some of the exercises.

Plank Challenge:
60sec plank

Ab Challenge:
45 Sit Ups
30 Crunches
30 Leg Raises
45 sec Plank

Squat Challenge:
100 Squats (holy crud)

Arm Challenge:
40 Push Ups (I didn't do the chair dips again so I compensated with double the push ups)
55 Bicep Curls (without weights. I'm not doing this again, I didn't feel any strain)
40sec Punches

My officemate brought cake and pizza for his birthday, and I tried to escape so I don't need to eat, but I wasn't able to. :( But it was good! I didn't eat anything for dinner anyway so I guess that pretty much compensates for all the calories I consumed.

On another note, I've been feeling a bit down lately. Everytime I look at myself in the mirror and on pictures, I want to cry. I feel so fat and frumpy. :( I wish this would work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment