Sunday, April 26, 2015

30 Day Fitness Challenge: Day 1

After that disastrous attempt to get off Facebook for 30 days (but hey, I managed to last a week, give me some credit haha), I've decided to take on a different challenge altogether.

That dirty mirror tho. (makes punas)
I looked at myself in the mirror recently and I was stunned at how I managed to let myself go for the past few months. It's fucking depressing, I know. But instead of wallowing in misery, I decided to take action instead.



So, tadah! The 30-day Fitness Challenge!


For now, I'll be doing four challenges: Ab Challenge, Arm Challenge (which I totally need), Squat Challenge (ditto), and the Planking Challenge. Gulp. Just finished doing day 1 and I am KNACKERED. Well, probably because I don't really exercise so I'm guessing I'm going to struggle a bit.

So here's what I did for Day 1

(I cant find my tape measure so I'll update you guys tomorrow)

Planking Challenge:
20s Plank

Ab Challenge:
15 Sit Ups
5 Crunches
5 Leg Raise
10s Plank

Squat Challenge: 
50 Squats (this almost killed me, I'm not even kidding)

Arm Challenge:
5 Push Ups
5 Bench Dips
10 Bicep Curls (with weights)
10s Punches


I hope I'm able to finish this challenge. XD And It's going to be tougher. Those squats will kill me. And let's not talk about the plank, it's torture. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment