Wednesday, April 29, 2015

30-Day Fitness Challenge: Day 3

Yesterday's my rest day. I wanted to do it everyday but Kusabi told me I need to have rest days because I need to give my muscle time to recover.

He then bought me Chickenjoy with spaghetti, mashed potatoes and a large Sprite. Very supportive, eh. :))

So here's day three.

Plank Challenge:
30sec Plank

Ab Challenge:
25 Sit Ups
10 Crunches
10 Leg Raises
15sec Plank

Squat Challenge:
60 Squats (Holy hell...)

Arm Challenge:
10 Push Ups (which, by the way, I'm not sure if I'm doing correctly)
10 Bench Dips
20 Bicep Curls
20sec Punches

And since I got curious, I took a peek at Day 30. 300 second plank, dafuq. I really don't wanna see how many squats I need to do on Day 30. *flails*

Maybe I'd just go up to day 15 then maintain that. We will see.

PS: I think I'm addicted to Skyflakes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment