Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The 30-day No Facebook Challenge: Day 7

My boss asked me if I still get enough sleep, because I'm still posting pictures on Instagram at 6 in the morning. Yikes.

It's really nice to come home to a clean house. Kusabi rearranged the apartment so it looks spacier and cleaner now. Although the bed and the laptop are now at opposite sides of the room.

Hungry talk: I want to cook carbonara again! With butter and bacon this time. Kusabi commented that I can do anything if I just put my mind into it. I said, maybe it's my ultimate calling to be a world renowned chef! "I..wouldn't really go that far.." he answered. Pfft. :))

One whole frickin week of no Facebook. I feel like I'm a total hobo now.


If you guys wanna talk to me, I'm on Skype most of the time, so add me up and feel free to stare at my awesome display picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment