Friday, April 17, 2015

The 30-Day No Facebook Challenge: Day 2

The whole day, whenever I thought or heard of something witty, I said to myself, "I'm going to post this on FB later... Oh."

Damn. I thought this was easy.

On the plus side, I went to bed early yesterday, so that must be something positive, yeah? I still stared mindlessly at my phone scrolling through Instagram instead though. That's not cheating, right? I mean, it's technically still not Facebook. Bwahaha.

A few people messaged Kusabi asking me where I am already. And my mom even called us up asking what's going on. Guys, I'm perfectly fine. This is called soul searching. I think. Haha.

On another negative note, our new band Midnight Channel just uploaded our first cover, but since I don't have Facebook (and Kusabi only has 251 friends, lame hahahah) it's kinda hard to promote. So I gotta say, I'm lacking social media power (if I even have that) at the moment. Kusabi left his Facebook page open so I can post the video and come up with a description for it. That's the only thing I did on Facebook, I swear. :))

...Okay, I scrolled a bit, out of habit, but I stopped myself before I went any further. Pat on the back, y'all!

Speaking of our video, Imma post it right here for you guys! According to my page view counts, some people are still viewing my blog, so yey. Now watch this because we are awesome ohohoho.

That's it for today! It's my rest day so let's see if I can still keep this craziness up. 

Off to play Valkyrie Profile on emulator yippeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment