Saturday, April 18, 2015

The 30-Day No Facebook Challenge: Day 3

This challenge is really hard during rest days. Ugh. But the positive effects are slowly creeping in.

Since I rely on my FB feed for news,(I'll be all like, "Uy nabasa mo ba sa Facebook?") I have totally no idea what's going on out there anymore. That's a good thing I guess? Because the last thing I need right now is to dwell on trivial trending stuff. If there's anything trending right now, I would probably not know about it. And I don't really care, haha.

I spent my whole Saturday playing Valkyrie Profile on emulator and sleeping. I slept for 12 hours, wtf. It didn't feel good, and I wasted half of my rest day already. Oh well.

Some people added me on Google Plus! Hey guys! *waves* I'm not active on G+ either, but blogspot is automatically crossposting all blog posts.

It's Kusabi's birthday next Friday! At least I get to celebrate something without posting it on Facebook. High five yo.

PS: I'm still mindlessly scrolling through my Instagram. Don't judge, I'm working on it. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment