Tuesday, January 6, 2015

20 Random Things About Me

I've been racking my brains for something intelligent to write about (to no avail). So for now, I decided to come up with a list of random things about me. If you already know most of the things listed here, well, congratulations! Here goes nothing.

  1. I have a morbid fear of clowns. This deserves a separate blog post entirely, so I'd write about that in more detail soon.
  2. I have no sense of direction. I got lost in SM North once.
  3. I'm left handed.
  4. I hate waiting. I don't like queuing for anything for more than 30 mins. So if I waited for you for more than that, that means you're special to me. I'm probably slapping your face in my head though but don't worry about it. 
  5. I like dark chocolate. The more bitter the better.
  6. I eat ketchup straight from the packet.
  7. I like anything cheese flavored. Actually, I like cheese. 
  8. I don't like spicy food. I remember this one time when my team ordered a bucket of KFC spicy chicken. I was so sad that day, haha.
  9. I cry. A lot. Sometimes for no reason at all.
  10. I have a very short fuse. I tend to get annoyed easily. I'm trying to control myself recently though. I think I'm doing a pretty good job at it.
  11. I have a very short attention span. So I apologize in advance if I tend to space out when people are talking to me. 
  12. I'm accident prone. When I was in high school, I skipped CAT for the first few weeks. And when I finally gave in and attended, I fell six feet from a rope and sprained my ankle.
  13. I'm forgetful. I keep forgetting where I put my stuff most of the time, including my glasses (I wonder where my glases are right now? XD)
  14. I like, no, love coffee. I'm still puzzled as to why some people don't like coffee. It's one of the best things ever. 
  15. I easily get excited over simple things, like finding out about release dates for a game I want or going on a trip with friends.
  16. Speaking of games, I usually don't finish games, probably because I don't want the game to end so soon. So I grind until I get bored and eventually not finish the game at all anyway.
  17. I am my biggest critic. I get frustrated when I listen to my vocal recordings because I'm always never satisfied with them. 
  18. I'm a romantic at heart. As cheesy as it may sound, I like showing people how much I care about them. This is why I get hurt a lot of times.
  19. I can't cook. But I'm trying to learn!
  20. I am very shy. No, really. I don't talk to people in real life unless they talk to me first. I'm scared that I might say stupid things so I don't talk at all if that's possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment