Friday, January 2, 2015

Tap Titans: Ridiculously Addictive

I was going through the Play Store this morning looking for a new game to play. I stopped playing mobile games since Fantasy Life came out, and I was looking for something to pass the time while waiting for my 3DS to charge.

I found Tap Titans on my list of suggested games and tried it out.

It was one of the best/worst decisions of my life.


Tap Titans is a new android game by Game Hive, the same company who released Beat the Boss.

It's really simple to play. You just tap the monsters when the appear on the screen to attack them until they run out of HP.

Your main character is upgradeable, and can level up using the money you get from killing the monsters. Skills are also available, and you can use them for really tough bosses.

You can also buy minions to fight for you when youre not playing the game. So when you come back, yoi can claim the money they've earned while you're away.


But the thing is, you really wouldn't want to put this game down. It's highly addictive. I've personally played it for two hours straight, my fingers felt like they have muscles already.

You can download Tap Titans here.Android | IOS

No comments:

Post a Comment