Thursday, January 1, 2015

First Month

When you consider the length of time that we actually knew each other, one month is insignificant. But it's been a month since I first held your hand. A month since I first stared into your eyes and kissed you.

After all these days, it still feels unreal sometimes.

I learned to do a lot of things I don't usually do. I'm now smiling with my teeth showing in some of my pictures because you said my smile is beautiful. I started appreciating myself because you appreciate me, and you inspired me to start writing again.

 I, in turn, taught you how to cook pancit canton properly, (lol) and showed you how a gentleman should cross the street when he's with a girl (the guy should always be on the side of incoming traffic). 

We still have a lot to learn from each other and about each other, and I'm looking forward to make a lot more memories with you. (If you do manage to teach me how to play a guitar, which is a major challenge because of my limited attention span, then you're awesome :D)

I keep falling in love with you everyday. I love the way you stare at me through your long eyelashes. I love how your hair falls softly around your face (It sounds like I'm describing a girl, haha, jk.) i love the way you squeeze my arms, as if to reassure me that you are there beside me and you will never let go. There are a hundred things I love about you, but I'll save that for a later blog post. :p

Im going home on Saturday so we won't be seeing each other for two weeks. I know you're already dreading it. We can still talk on facebook and send text messages but I know it wouldn't feel the same. Man, wala pa nga pero miss na kita.

Happy first month. I love you.

PS: Put, one month pa lang yan, ano pa kaya kung mas matagal pa, baka nobela na tong tinatype ko. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment