Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Vacation's Over

And just like that, my vacation is done. I'll be dragging myself to work again on Friday. I really want to say that I'm looking forwa--- no, I'm not. I'm dreading it. Hahah.

So what did I do for the past two weeks?

Nothing.

Like, literally, all I did was to sleep, wake up at 8pm, eat, surf the net, and then sleep again in the morning. I didn't go out at all (well, that's because I just spent all my money before the New Year, so I was penniless for 14 days, hahaha huhuhu). My mom joked that I was here for two weeks but they just saw me for two hours every day.  (Total exaggeration, by the way)

I'm going back to Quezon City in a few hours. Sigh. I will miss my family. I wish I could stay here forever and work somewhere near here. On the other hand, I'm happy because I'm finally coming home to Kusabi and Miyu and Mayu and Mako!

So, there ya go. Vacation's over! Hooray. *crawls and cries in a corner*

No comments:

Post a Comment