Monday, January 12, 2015

My Coffee Buddy

Less that 24 hours since you left but here I am terribly missing you.

I miss how we'd make ourselves cups of coffee and just sit down and just talk about anything, even the silliest of things. We both like coffee, and that's one of the things I love about you.

And then while in mid sentence I'd suddenly kiss you, leaving you a bit flustered, forgetting your words for a few seconds. Then we'd remember about our coffee.

Crap, it's already cold. We'd then think, "How long have we been talking?"

I'm now taking a sip of my coffee, which has turned cold as well. Ah. Probably because I've been thinking of you so much that I forgot about it too.

====================================================

My vacation is almost over. Ugh, it's over toooo soon. I'm going back to work on Friday. I will try not to remem--- I mean, forget all my system passwords. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment